Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., President/CEO of SHRM
will be featured at our Conference!!!!
CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON OUR CONFERENCE APP
Our four (4) keynote speakers include an amazing line-up, for 4 PDC’s*:
- Mr. Johnny C. Taylor, Jr, President/CEO SHRM, “ReSet: Reimagine a Brighter Future for Work and the Workplace”
- Mr. Adam Markel, “Change Proof: Leveraging the Power of Resilience”
- Mr. Bill Grob, Ogletree Deakins, “Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio….Wait! Who’s Joe Dimaggio? – Managing and Retaining a Generationally Diverse Workforce.”
- Mr. David Horning, Watercooler Comedy, “Leading with Laughs: Using Humor to Put the Human in HR”
We have 12 amazing Concurrent Speakers who will be speaking in 4 different time slots, for 4 PDC’s (and we have 4 programs approved for HRCI’s Business credit marked with an ‘*’:
- Nicole Morales, First Choice Background Screening, Background Screening Compliance – Mitigate Your Risks Today!
- Karly Wannos, Esq., Attorney., Terminating an Employee? Not so Fast! How to Terminate At-Will Employees and Avoid Retaliation Claims
- Russel Dubree, Performance Faction, 8 Keys to unlocking a High-Performance Culture*
- Erika Sandoval & Karina Monesson, UKG Ultimate Kronos Group, Pay Equity: Recruiting, Advancing and Fairly Compensating Women in the Workplace
- Nassim Abdi, StoryBolt, How Empathy Transforms DEI Training Outcomes
- Connia Chiara, Corporate Benefit Partners, Understanding the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Karen Roberts, HR Consultant, Risk Management for Today’s HR Professionals…Beyond Workers Comp, Hurricanes and Pandemic*
- Debra Keller, Total Insight Screening, Background Screening: More Challenges with Ban the Box & FCRA Violations
- Olga Patarroyo, OP inSIGHT, LLC, Discover and Unleash the Courageous and Resilient Leader in YOU!
- Kate Siano, Be Mindful, Making Work Happy and Fun again with Positive Psychology
- Eric Gordon, Esq., Akerman, Hot Topics and Ethical Issues in the Employment Law Arena
- Kim Beckett, Kim Beckett Consulting, Supercharge Your Employee Experience
We are having a two-hour Pre-Conference Workshop, for 2 PDC’s*:
- Ms. Robyn Cooper, Real Colors, “Building Stronger Connections and Communication through Real Colors”
And, we have a Post-Conference Webinar, for 1.5 PDC, scheduled on Monday, June 6th, 2022:
- Mr. David Horning, Watercooler Comedy, “Reframe Retention And Create A Stand-Up Culture”*
Certification credits have been APPROVED with both SHRM/HRCI (Society for Human Resource Management and the Human Resources Certification Institute). 4 Programs are specifically approved for HRCI’s Business Credit (marked * above)
Altogether, you can get up to 11.5 PDC’s (pending approval with SHRM/HRCI) with these 4 Keynote presentations,12 Concurrent Sessions (in 4 time slots), a Pre-Conference Workshop and a Post-Conference Webinar! We will have 25+ Vendors, hundreds of HR professionals to network with, and it’s all local…right here in Palm Beach County!!!!
Click Here to view schedule!